- Concrete Poles
- Utility Products
- Highway / Security Barriers
- Pole Bases
- Storage Sheds
- We have implemented enhanced daily cleaning and disinfecting policies.
- Soap, hand sanitizers and paper towels are available throughout the office and plant.
- All business travel for Utility Structures Inc. employees has been cancelled until further notice.
- We have cancelled all employee attendance at conferences, meetings and training where large groups of people are expected.
- We are limiting the amount of outside trades and deliveries that come to the plant/office.
- We are encouraging "social distancing" by refraining from hand shaking and other forms of physical greetings and are keeping a distance of 1 metre from one another.
- Employees have been given the information they need to stay healthy and have been asked to remain at home if they are feeling ill. They are to inform management and self-isolate if they have been in contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- We recommend that employees and guests wash their hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand-sanitizer if it is not possible to use soap and water.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your arm. Dispose of used tissues immediately and wash your hands immediately afterwards.
- We will continue to support our team in caring for themselves and their families if they are facing challenges as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak.
COVID-19 | Customer Update
Utility Structures Inc. is committed to the safety of our employees and customers during this unsettling time as the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve around the globe and in our community. We are closely following developments through public health agencies such as the World Health Organization (WHO), Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), the Center for Disease Control (CDC), as well as provincial and local governments, and are looking to them for guidance and direction. We will continue to adjust our actions accordingly.
We remain fully operational and we are committed to supporting our customers by providing the service they have come to expect, while taking reasonable precautions to ensure the ongoing health and safety of our employees, our customers and our community.
We are working to mitigate the risk to you and our employees in these ways:
2. Limited Travel
3. Social Distancing
4. Safety Guidelines
We want you to continue to feel comfortable visiting our locations. However, if for precautionary reasons you are unable to come on site, please call us at 613-225-6398 or send an email and we would be happy to help make special arrangements or answer any other questions or concerns you may have.